Wednesday 16 May 2012

Photography and Me...

I have no claim to fame when it comes to the artistry in photo's. I am simply a mesmerised amateur who knows how to push a button and let the auto focus do it's job!

I am a visual learner and thus photography has always captured my attention. I long for the times when I can jump in my car and drive aimlessly into the country side engaging in it's beauty or when I am surrounded by loved ones who often nip at me for making them the focus of my attention through my Rebel's lens.

I am learning - to engage, to capture.

Let this be a place to seek advice and be inspired...

Fields of Alberta


Heading into the beautiful Rocky Mountains - taken out of my truck window



My handsom lil men!

Vancouver Island Veggitation

Alberta Summer

Canadian Badlands

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing musings from your heart...