Thursday 25 June 2015

Psalm 3

Psalm 3 (NASB)

Lord, how my adversaries have increased!
Many are rising up against me.
Many are saying of my soul,
“There is no deliverance for him in God.” Selah.
But You, O Lord, are a shield about me,
My glory, and the One who lifts my head.

I was crying to the Lord with my voice,
And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah. 

lay down and slept;
I awoke, for the Lord sustains me.
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
Who have set themselves against me round about.
Arise, O Lordsave me, O my God!
For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek;
You have shattered the teeth of the wicked.

Salvation belongs to the Lord;
Your blessing be upon Your people!         Selah.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing musings from your heart...