Friday 17 August 2012

Missing them...

How is it possible to miss someone so much that you've just met?

It is.

Love at first sight I guess you could say.

I think I knew it would happen that way. It's maybe why I wasn't as nervous as people expected me to be when meeting them for the first time after nearly 2 years of hearing thier voice over the phone. I was definately more nervous for him than I was for myself.

Now, we are home, and they are there in the home they know. We are seperated by mountain ranges and many miles of highway with no idea when we will see them next.

I miss them.

I know he misses them too, more than I dare to describe.

The love of thier Daddy is something we can only pray right now that they felt in those brief moments we were able to hold them. We have to trust that the words of we speak into the invisible lines of our phone are heard true by thier hearts.

I know they cannot read this. They will have no idea I am writing this note to them and to you but it doesn't change the fact that it is a huge part of our life. Our missing them.

We miss you, we love you and our home will always be your home. We trust that His promise will be held true, that this time in which we are seperated will be restored, for your sake and ours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing musings from your heart...