Monday 15 October 2012

Foggy Fall Morning...

On an eerily beautiful foggy fall morning I was so glad to have remembered "Rebel". The electronic device that is so perfectly named with the grief it has caused us from time to time... Isn't that just how life goes however? The same thing that can cause such heart ache points us to a deeper beauty that we normally would pass by... 

These are a few un-edited shots of that morning, beautifully painted as only the Master Artist could... 



Drive by shooting... 

Drive by shooting...


Drive by shooting...


"Be Still"





"The eye of the beholder"



One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord
And to meditate in His temple.

Psalm 27:4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing musings from your heart...