Thursday 25 October 2012

My dear friend Tessa...

There are few people on this journey through life that you can pick up after not having opportunity to see or even speak to one another for lengthy periods of time. Friends that are really friends, who love you for who you are, trust you because they know you and love those you love because they know that legalistic worldviews are not overly becoming on anyone especially those who are attempting to follow's those ways of the One who gave it all for us! 

Tessa ( aimedattheheart.com , www.facebook.com/FaithfuloneDesigns ) is one of those beautiful friends who truly is that, a friend... Freshman year of college we were "linked up" during WOW week and it has been a journey since. We've talked all the boy talk, struggled with things of our faith, persevered together through family difficulties, attended one another's weddings, been there just as soon as I could after babies were born and I know that will some day be returned. We've chosen to love through differences and become more rounded people because of it, embraced each others loved ones and I know that even if months go by between coffee dates - it will continue to be as if no time has gone by at all. 

Love you Tessa... Thank you for challenging me and inspiring me to be a healthier, more God fearing, attentive, forgiving and loving person. I thank God for you! 

Here are a few photo's of that last time on your family farm before the move down south! 

Sorry, some of them are sideways - For the life of me I don't understand why they won't upload the correct way... 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing musings from your heart...